The South Fort Collins Business Association provides an opportunity to get involved and shape issues of importance to the business community from Harmony to Prospect.
Join us! Membership dues are just $100 annually.
When do we meet?
Members meet the second Tuesday of the month at the Fort Collins Board of Realtors from 7:30 – 9 a.m. Meetings may consist of an educational component or a presentation regarding an important issue impacting our members. Guests and potential members are welcome to attend a meeting before joining.
What we do:
- Educate on key issues
- Advocate for the good of your business
- Provide networking opportunities with fellow members
- Present a united voice
- Invest in the community, guided by the passion of our members
- Advocated for the mall financing package
- Opportunity to comment in disagreement of the Urban Renewal Authority policies
- Provided constructive feedback on the Midtown plan and its ongoing developments
The South Fort Collins Business Association is proud to support and work alongside these important community projects: